Here's a super nice and clean 2000 Squier by Fender Stagemaster 7 with a string-thru hardtail bridge. The electronics have been completely overhauled with the exception of the original humbuckers. Top quality components have been used throughout:
- CTS / WD Music Custom Audio Taper 550 kΩ Potentiometers
- Oak-Grigsby 5-Way Super Switch
- Mallory .022 µF Polyester Film Capacitor
- .001 µF / 150 kΩ Treble Bleed
- PureTone Mono Output Jack
- Dome Top Barrel Knobs
Switching Positions are as follows:
- Neck & Bridge In Series / In Phase
- Neck & Bridge In Parallel / In Phase
- Neck & Bridge In Series / Out of Phase
The neck is straight and truss rod functions properly. The frets have been leveled, crowned, and polished. The action is low and comfortable and the intonation has been set.
The finish is a dark metallic charcoal and shows well overall but does exhibit minor playing wear - two most notable blemishes are (1) two drilled holes outside of the jack plate to facilitate a larger aftermarket jack plate - these two holes have been filled and touched up but are still visible - and (2) the portion of the neck pocket that meets the neck heel was cracked and loose - it has been re-seated and glued with Titebond wood glue and is as solid as can be.
Overall a great playing and sounding unique guitar are a very reasonable price. Comes with a clean gigbag.