Here's an extremely nice and clean 2013 Epiphone Les Paul Standard that has been tastefully upgraded and sounds FANTASTIC!
- Frets Leveled, Crowned, Dressed, Polished
- Low Comfortable Action with Intonation Set, Nut Filed
- Stew-Mac's Golden Age Parsons Street Humbuckers (A5 Neck, A2 Bridge)
- Switchcraft Tall Frame Toggle w/ #11 Output Jack
- CTS / Mojotone Vintage Taper Low-Friction Pots
- Mojotone Vitamin T Oil-Filled Caps
This guitar is in fantastic condition and is all but spotless. There is a single ding/chip on the top halfway between the edge and the bass side above the bridge pickup - clearly pictured.
It plays like an absolutely dream and STAYS IN TUNE. All modifications utilized top quality components and installed with precision and care.
Weighs 8.4 lbs - will ship with a clean economy gig bag.