Nashville Telecaster 5-Way Wiring Kit (Neck + Bridge) | CTS 450G 250 kΩ Audio Taper Potentiometers, Mallory 150 Capacitor
Regular price $46.95
Important - Please leave message in the "Special Instructions For Seller" box at time of checkout for "reversed" layout - any other customizations please reach out prior to purchase to verify availability. Thanks so much!
Here's a super easy kit to upgrade your Telecaster or T-style guitar with top quality components for your Nashville Style 3-Pickup Telecaster. Potentiometer spacing is 2-1/2" (Center-to-Center) and aligns with Fender Part No. 0992058000 and Kluson Telecaster Control Plates.
Pickup switching is as follows:
- Neck + Middle
- Neck + Bridge
- Middle + Bridge
Comes completely wired and ready to install. Simply connect your pickup hot leads and grounds.
- CTS 450G 250 kΩ Audio Taper Solid Shaft Potentiometers
Oak Grigsby 5-Position Single Wafer Super Switch (2-Pole 5-Throw)
- Mallory 150 .022 µF, .047 µF, or .1 µF Capacitor - .047 µF is Most Common w/ Single Coil Pickups
- Optional .001 µF Ceramic Disc / 150 kΩ Metal Film Resistor Treble Bleed
- Switchcraft #11 Mono Output Jack
- Gavitt Vintage Style Cloth Pushback Wire
Each kit is assembled and soldered with extreme care and concern for ease of installation and many years of trouble free use.